Saturday, February 3, 2018

dinner in 15


Hey everyone, so normally if I'm posting a recipe its healthy but this isn't, haha. I'm posting it because its quick and it has been dubbed "delicious" by my husband. my toddler tolerated and that was my main motivator in posting because she is picky picky. 



while the water comes to boil for the pasta i cooked the sausage. my lazy pant method of sausage meatballs is to pinch off meatballish sized pieces and drop them in the pan. i let them brown up, flip'em and cover them with a lid. 
once the pasta is done, drain liquid, then add the tomatoes, and cheese sauce, plus seasoning, top with meatballs..boom, dinner, 15 minutes. 
the seasoning i used is what i always use...goya, fajita, and black pepper. 
serve with a salad (that my husband cut so I'm not adding that in the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment