Tuesday, April 24, 2018

life struggles --- psoriasis

as the title states, I'm talking about life struggles today which is not my norm at all. sure we all have struggles and most of them are mundanely common so why bother talking about them (money, steady rise in the cost of gas, traffic, lack of sleep...)
however, today I'm talking about psoriasis. its a disease that millions suffer from and i am in that number.
for me, i had my first break out when i was just 19. after, that i didn't have it again for years and when it would come back i would head out for more sunlight or hit the tanning bed, yikes!!! i was literally baking my skin, the horror.
i have been struggling for months with another break out and not to sound too vain but the spot that popped up on my forehead along my scalp was the final straw that broke the camels back. i am starting UVB light therapy.
i will share my progress and story with y'all so that any readers out there with psoriasis doesn't feel alone.

that is the largest breakout and the one that itches the most. keep posted for more updates. wish me luck and prayers are appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment