Monday, March 17, 2014

Healthy hair

So, I gave up traditional shampoo and condition some time ago, about two years. The results were great! I've seen that some people describe a detox phase and that was true for me. At first, my hair felt different when it was wet it felt stiff but once dry it was soft and the texture held better. That sounds funny; let me try again, my hair is wavy and normally my waves are soft and flow so that the longer my hair is down the more the wave would sketch and fall out ( I have super thick heavy hair ). Now, my waves stay for days. 

Healthy hair tips:
Organic Coconut oil
Organic Coconut oil
Organic Coconut oil

I seriously can't say it enough. Organic, because our planet does matter and pesticides kill more than just pest, coconut oil  can be used as a shampoo, a conditioner, an after shower leave in conditioner, and as a styling product. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment