Thursday, April 2, 2015

Random Dog

So the white dog and the brindle boxer are just neighborhood dogs. I named the boxer Lady and have even taught her to sit and come. She also knows "up" but only when treats are involved :)




This little white pup decided that it wanted into our yard so he squeezed himself in via the larger wire in our gate. 


The goats immediately introduced themselves.

Of course, Mr. Beckendorff went right in for a butt sniff, haha dogs.

This is in our shed. He wanted to hide out while I was mowing. 


I thought about keeping him, so I pulled him out of the shed so he could acclimate himself with the scary lawn mower sounds. Once out of the safety of the shed he left me:( I guess the engine noise was just too much. Oh well. He is a darling little thing but a bit too fluffy for our taste. 
Green, clean, classy
Shalimar 

No comments:

Post a Comment