Friday, July 17, 2015

My current favorite things

Ok, so I know many women that wouldn't find a belly that large to be a favorite thing, but I love all the movements I've been feeling from baby Z so much so that I can put up with the large load:) hey at least I can still see my feet.

This is the view from my porch, which I love. It's so nice to have the outdoor living area and I even have a rocking chair.

Flips flops! Oh how I love slipping into my air walks. My feet haven't swollen that much but by the end of the day I am ready for the summer thongs. 

That is a photo of justice.  Mr and I headed out of town to do some shopping for windows and on the way back we had one of those aggressive drivers just riding out butts. Not two minutes after he finally passes us we see a patrol car bust a u turn and give him a ticket. Justice.  Lesson to others, if the person in front of you is doing the speed limit, set your cruise and back off. 
Alright y'all that is all I have for you now. Till next time y'all already know the drill ... Green, clean, classy
Shalimar

No comments:

Post a Comment