Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween cat makeup

In the spirit of October and all things Halloween. I'm bringing y'all another costume make up tutorial.....these pictures are from a few years so, no I haven't cut and colored all my hair. I am however contemplating cutting it into a "boy" style I wore way back. I literally buzzed my hair off on the sides and back, but kept a few inches of length on top with bangs. It sounds crazy but it worked. Ok ok enough about hair dilemmas and onward to the makeup.

To get my eyes to appear larger and more cat like I raised my eyebrows. To do this I started with covering my actual eyebrows. To do this, just glue them down...you can use Elmer's glue stick.. Get your eyebrows as flat as possible and set the glue with translucent setting powder. 

Then using a pencil draw on your new eyebrows. 


Shadow your eyes with your eyebrows hidden under darker shadow. 


Using eyeliner create a little triangle in the inner corner of your eye to get the "cat eye" and of course the traditional cat eye flick on the outer corner.

Using black liner draw on a cat nose. Connect the black nose to your mouth with a black line. Outline lips with black...not shown here..you could take the mouth to the next level with dark shadow around the mouth and a pale lip.
 Whiskers drawn on completes the makeup. 




Our pumpkins. My Mr and I love love love Halloween and everything related, which includes pumpkin craving. These are from a few years ago, but I will also post our jack o lanterns from this year. 





Till next time keep it green, clean, and classy.
Shalimar

No comments:

Post a Comment