Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Diy doors for our Sud Shack


I'm finally posting about the homestead! So, it's been awhile since I shared the progress on the suds shack but I'm bringing it back. Reach to your long term memory bank and you will recall that last I left you with the pallet walls and screen. Well, next on the to do list was the fourth and final wall composed of two side by side doors. 


Notice that I still haven't gotten all the screening done, ugh.

So that board on the floor was to ensure that we got a straight fit.





We had some fence boards left over from our precious garden. The wider boards worked really well but we didn't have enough:(




I threw in photos of my chicken scratch notes. 

Till next time, y'all already know...keep it green, clean, and classy. 
Shalimar

No comments:

Post a Comment