Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pumpkin Craving

A peek into our freight night extravaganza. Halloween is my favorite holiday. We once again had a pumpkin craving night that involved beer! Now, I'm not a drinker. In fact I hadn't had a drink in nearly four years but the timing seemed right so I participated. 

 


A complete pumping craving set up includes a spiderweb bowl of knives. 



The paper lining the table is just brown packing paper. I ripped the edges and added some "worn" holes. To finish it I burned the edges a bit to add more aged creepy factor:)

If you're going to drink beer ...do it right.

Blue moon with orange slice garnishes, yes please.

Once the pumpkins were open the chickens came over and begged.


Empty pumpkins and on to the next round, this time leinenkugel. 

We rough sketch our pumpkins due to previous cravings turning more clown like than expected. 




This mega candy bar would be my Mr doing, haha. I thought it to hilalarious not to share.




Till next time, y'all keep it green, clean, and classy. 
Shalimar

No comments:

Post a Comment