Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bringing home our Kid


This little guy came home with us yesterday and I'm already so in love with him. I spent the night on the couch and got up to feed him every two hours but still I love him. 




He did so well in the car for his first trip. We left our princess all natural and thought her horns were so cute, but that was when they were just horn buds. Once they were full on horns the cute factor went down but the danger aspect increased so the new kid got disbudded. I'm not going to lie and say I think it's great. He was disbudded in front of Mr and me and we were both heavily disturbed and would never do that again. He got the double burn so basically the top of his cute little head is missing :( horrible, horrible experience that made me almost pass out. 


I am happy to report that he is one hell of a trooper and walks around wagging his tail like it's no big deal. 

He is currently unnamed. Mr and I have a couple names we have tossed around but haven't zeroed in on any one name in particular. I'm open to suggestions:) till next time keep it green, clean, and classy. 
Shalimar

No comments:

Post a Comment