Friday, January 30, 2015

Microwave Poached Eggs

This may sound crazy but I cooked myself up some poach eggs with a microwave. 


Into a microwave safe mug/bowl I poured in enough water to cover the bottom, added about a teaspoon/tablespoon of vinegar (really depends on how much water you use), and, of course, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. 
Heat it until the eggs are cooked, duh right? Well, I can't give a time because microwaves are so different. Ours is kind of super powered so it took 1:15 (soft yolk, cooked whites) which is awesome because I was so hungry and didn't have the patience to pull out a pan and actually cook the eggs. 

Drain the excess water. Maybe toast your bread and melt on some cheese:) with more cracked pepper. ... I also added mustard which I find so delicious on an egg sandwich. 

A bit messy for a sandwich but that's why I have forks, dig in. 


Green, clean, classy
Shalimar

No comments:

Post a Comment