Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Sweater Time


Me and Mr made these ourselves.

With just a needle and thread I jazzed up a thifted sweater. For mine, I used an entire garland wreath and a few dangling ornaments for movement when I walk. 

This sweater was a different material so we just used a hot glue gun. Mr made the tree with 15 feet of garland that he hand shaped. Next came the ornaments and a little silver garland. This sweater had looked much fuller with more garland and ornaments, but then our chickens got ahold of it and had a sweater buffet. 


Haha Mr didn't want to wear his in public but here he is for the whole world to see. Love you honeybunny :)


Normally, I would end this post with green, clean, and classy. Today, however I need to add a request to the end... Please pray for the Dallas Cowboys to continue their winning streak in the playoffs and go to Super Bowl!!! 
Shalimar 

No comments:

Post a Comment