Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Clever Make-Up Organization

Today I'm sharing another organizational tip. This time it's about make-up. For my everyday regular life, I don't wear make-up, but I'm a huge fan of costume make up so I do own a lot of makeup that needs organizing. 

I picked up a tackle box a while back on a thrifting trip. It sat around unused. I had really just picked it up because of its rustic charm, but it does open and have those awesome little trays that lift when you open it so my brain came up with this.




Because makeup consists of some really fine powder I knew I needed to line the trays so I could wipe them out if I did happen to be my regular clumsy self:) 

Once lined, I just gathered similar items. It's so awesome to see all the colors and having everything in one place but the best part is that when it's closed your mess is hidden (so even if you're not that organized it still looks clean). I love saving space, organizing, and disguising my clutter in something cute. 





This is my double scoop of cuteness, Miss Bella. 



Hope you enjoyed. Sharing is caring and of course, keep it classy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment