Tuesday, July 8, 2014

No Sew Hat Makeover


I have a white sun hat that I love to pull out on bright days or when I just don't feel like even brushing my hair, haha. Just white can be a bit boring so I hit up my ribbon scrap pile and came up with several new looks.


To makeover your own hat just tie some ribbon, lace, leather, etc. around the head portion of your hat and that's it. I hired this lovely model to demonstrate:) 






I love a big sun hat for the obvious sun protection but I also like that it keeps my hair from flying around when it's both bright and windy. In order to keep your hat on sew a small piece of elastic so it goes under your chin. Now when the wind blows and catches your hat, your strap will keep your hat from flying off. 






Even a necklace can spruce up the hat.



Hope you enjoyed this quick refashion makeover. Have a great day and till next time keep it classy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment