Friday, August 29, 2014

Fur and Feather Friday

Happy Friday. This week has been a hectic one. The homestead is still a work in progress, but there is progress :) I'm not going to go all journal style about the week, just wanted to share a piece of my happiness. So, without further ado...

Here is this weeks round up of the cutest most cuddly Farmily. (And a big part of my heart) 


The boys, aka the dogs, love giving the "crazy face" 




Sir Sainic as usual, resting his old man bones. 


Bella trying to get my coffee. Sometimes, not often, I will let her have the last sip. 

Pete Pete our handsome Cayuga duck. 



This dog knows how to sleep. He will even fall asleep with his head falling off the couch. I will be on the look out for it, to snap a pic for y'all.




Of course, I have to include my sleeping beauty Bella. 


Notice she is smiling:) moments like this melt my heart... but then she wakes up, haha.

Happy weekend y'all. I will be enjoying some long over due time with my Momma. Till next week y'all keep it green, clean, and classy. 
Shalimar 

No comments:

Post a Comment