Monday, December 15, 2014

Decorating a Christmas Half Tree


I picked this little guy up while out thrifting with my Momma. She has the biggest Christmas spirit and it's infectious so I found myself wanting to do more for the merry event. 

It looks like a full size when it's back is against something. (well, a mini full size? Haha) 

The Mr and I love living smaller, but one draw back is that our Christmas tree isn't in our home. I thought because this one was so small and only a half I could put it right on our refrigerator. So, that's just what I did. 


For fullness I added a glittery garland through out the tree. Wrapped a few strands of bead garland on that. Then, my favorite litte vintage wooden ornaments completed the tree with a bright red bird on top. ... We sort of love birds, hence the chickens and ducks. 




To get it to stay on the frig I hot glued some magnets to the back. I added a couple of "presents" to the freezer. They are just some magnetic containers that I already had and I just added some Christmas detailing to them.


Not storing presents but office supplies, haha.

Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your Monday. Keep it green, clean, and classy.
Shalimar 

No comments:

Post a Comment