Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday DIY light Ball


An easy diy ball chandelier of Christmas lights. For this diy I used three strings of multi-colored lights... Now let's pause for a second so I can explain myself. They are not LED and for that I'm really sad but they still work and I needed the Christmas spirit plus an actual light source in our tent. So yeah that sums that up. We only turn it on when we have company or Christmas night outdoor tent activities, haha that sounds almost naughty. What I mean is outdoor movie nights watching Christmas movies and musical shows, wrapping presents, and making ugly sweaters :) 

Using two wire plant thing, you can get them at most dollar stores. 

Then using one string of lights wrapping them loosely around your hand to make a ball roughly the size of the inside of the basket. 

Then, use the remaining two strands to wrap the outside of the basket ball contraption. I wrapped one horizontally and the other vertically. Ta da you've got yourself a quick light. 




Next up I have an extra strand of lights and what nots so I'm putting on the crafty cap. 
Till next time y'all keep it green, clean, and classy. 
Shalimar

No comments:

Post a Comment