Monday, February 23, 2015

Random Farmily Pictures


This is a randomly put together post. The pictures are not in any particular order and some are a couple years old but what the hey, it's cute animals and that's always worthy of a post:) 

This is my handsome Pete Pete. 

Teenage chickens, all in a row:) 

This is our version of duck lips, haha. The actual ducks didn't think it was very funny. 

Sir Sainic and his crazy face plus his bad to the bone sidekick Mr. Beckendorff.

My handsome Mr and his favorite Mr. Bill

I thought this picture was funny because the sign reads "attack ducks" yet there are only chickens in the photo. 


This chicken ended up being my little buddy. I'm thinking it might have had to do something with the kisses that I constantly gave her. 

I just love when they are so small. 

Till next time y'all keep it green, clean, and classy. 
Shalimar

No comments:

Post a Comment