Monday, April 7, 2014

Vintage Leather bag updated

I got this awesome leather bag ( which is insulated, like some old school lunch bag) out on a thrifting trip several months ago. I was just using it to pack up lunches for me and my Mr. but I had bigger dreams for this baby. 

Supplies:
Homemade chalk paint
Detail paint brush
Optional:
1 inch paint brush
Painters tape

Here I had just put the first coat of paint on, but hadn't yet detailed the trim.
This could have been taped off but with a small brush and a little patience it really isn't hard.
I  added a second coat, as you always should no matter what you are painting, then moved on to the trim. 
 This didn't really cost me anything to update because I made the paint:) it's so much more rewarding doing something for yourself. 
This big guy is always a little jealous of my blogging time so I included him.




No comments:

Post a Comment