Friday, September 19, 2014

More pallet photos of the Sud Shack

Happy Friday! So, for whatever reason ( probably lack of coffee) I neglected some photos from the pallet wall process of the Sud Shack so here they are.

If you look at the top you can see the studs that haven't been covered have been at least painted. I just quickly ran around the exterior and painted the outer portion only. I did this so I could move on to screening. Once the screen goes up you can't back track to paint it. The pallets do cover a pretty good portion but if I hadn't painted the studs that hot pink would have been showing. 


This is what it looks like from the inside, looking out. The slots allow a pretty decent view out but keep the privacy that a restroom needs. 





Hope y'all have a safe and fun weekend. Remember to adjust your thermostat when you leave. You're furniture doesn't need to be cooled:) 

Till next time keep it green, clean, and classy. 
Shalimar

No comments:

Post a Comment