Friday, September 26, 2014

House warming


With everything being so hectic and very "construction like" aka a big mess. I just wanted to take a moment to share my house warming dream gift... 

If you are a Nightmare Before Christmas fan/fanatic like me then you are currently drooling...grab a reusable cloth napkin :) ... I couldn't believe when I saw it. My heart probably skipped a beat I got so excited. Y'all don't understand my love of Mr. Skeleton, the pumpkin king, and cuckoo clocks. Yes, we have down sized but I can and will make room for this.....but that price tag, dang. It might have to be a birthday Christmas combo present. 

For those of you out there with a big heart and wallet to match this is available at 
Bradfordexchange.com ....so yeah, basically my love is for sale and they accept payments haha. 

Keep it green, clean, and classy.
Shalimar 


No comments:

Post a Comment